Tuesday, July 13, 2010

(Quarter)Life Crisis

Years ago, I bought a book on Quarter Life Crisis (QLC), thinking that I am undergoing the same. Quarterlifecrisis.com defines the term as "a period of anxiety, uncertainty and inner turmoil that often accompanies the transition to adulthood." After having gullibly believed the books I've read suggesting that I am undergoing this "QLC," here's my new stance on this issue: It is futile to speak of Quarter Life Crisis. We are always in a crisis.

In this game we call life, there is only "crisis."

2 comments:

PostCollegiate Blog said...

Great point! We were discussing the phrase of quarter life crisis on my blog (http://postcollegiate.wordpress.com/2010/07/07/i-dont-think-that-means-what-you-think-it-does/) and I think the general consensus is that life is always a work in progress.

Great blog!

diory said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I totally agree with your blog post.